Matthews Ward Murder Trial Testimony, 1854
- Matthews Ward Murder Trial Testimony, 1854
- Lawson, James M., 1833-1902
- 1 item
- Ward, Matthews Flournoy, 1826-1862-- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Murder)-- Kentucky-- Elizabethtown-- History-- 19th century.
- Trials (Murder)-- Kentucky-- Elizabethtown-- History-- Sources.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Louisville resident and infamous murder defendant. Sixty-one pages of testimony taken by James M. Lawson at the murder trial of Matt Ward in Elizabethtown, Ky., and a brief description of the principal participants