Appalachian Volunteers - Publicity,1964-1967
- Appalachian Volunteers - Publicity,1964-1967
- Appalachian Volunteers
- 1.6 lin. ft.
- Handbook on the Legal Rights of the Poor. . ., by Mooney and Viles (manuscript)
- Handbook for Poor People in Kentucky and West Virginia, by Robert Viles (manuscript)
- Appalachia -- Poverty, rural
- Appalachia -- Community development
- Poverty, rural -- Law and legislation
- Poverty, rural -- West Virginia
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- These are miscellaneous folders of clippings concerning Appalachian Volunteers activities and programs, drawn from a variety of newspapers and magazines.
- Miscellaneous correspondence, most of which relates to publicity concerning the Volunteers, is included. Two unpublished manuscripts, "Handbook on the Legal Rights of the Poor in Kentucky Mountains," compiled and edited by Eugene F. Mooney and Robert M. Viles; and "Handbook for Poor People in Kentucky and West Virginia," by Robert M. Viles are also present. These handbooks were distributed to Volunteers working in the field.
- Unpublished inventory/register.