Samuel K. Page Papers,1823-1843
- Samuel K. Page Papers,1823-1843
- Page, Samuel K.
- 0.33 cubic ft.
- A. Tarlton & Co. (Louisville, Ky.)
- Angora (Steamboat)
- Maumee Insurance Co. (Ohio)
- Pittsburgh Iron Manufacturing Co.
- Iron industry and trade-- Pennsylvania-- Pittsburgh-- History-- Sources.
- Merchants-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- Archives.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Louisville merchant and trader. Papers include business and personal correspondence, 1825-1832, discussing his brother's (John B. Page) death in Cuba in 1837, the steamboat Angora, the Maumee Insurance Co., and routine matters; accounts, 1825-1832, regarding John B. Page and A. Tarlton and Co. of Louisville; legal records; and miscellaneous bonds and contracts