Richard M. (Richard Milhous) Nixon Letters,1974-1984
- Richard M. (Richard Milhous) Nixon Letters,1974-1984
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913
- 2 items
- Hall, John Richard, 1913-
- Highland Writers' Group.
- Presidents-- United States-- Correspondence.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- President of the U.S. Collection includes a letter to Sam L. Draper, president of the Highland Writers' Group, thanking the group for its effort to secure objective news coverage from the media; also a letter, 1984 Nov. 19, letter from Nixon to John R. Hall, Chief Executive Officer of Ashland Oil, urging him to read Kevin Phillips' book Staying on top: the business case for a national industrial strategy. Card index in repository. Forms part of: Presidents, U.S. Collection, 1790-1994