Society of the Cincinnati Minutes, 1783 June 19
- Society of the Cincinnati Minutes, 1783 June 19
- Society of the Cincinnati
- 1 item
- La Luzerne, Anne-Cesar, chevalier de la, 1741-1791.
- L'Enfant, Pierre Charles, 1755-1825.
- Knox, Henry, 1750-1806.
- McDougall, Alexander, 1732-1786.
- Steuben, Friedrich Wilhelm Ludolf Gerhard Augustin, Baron von, 1730-1794.
- Patriotic societies-- United States-- History-- 18th century.
- Patriotic societies-- United States-- History-- Sources.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Minutes of the society meeting noting the approval of the membership of the Chevalier de la Luzerne of France; a resolution was passed adopting the design of insignia for the society prepared by Pierre L'Enfant; and Major General McDougall was elected treasurer and Major General Knox secretary. Signed by General von Steuben