Osso Willis Stanley Papers,1911-1986
- Osso Willis Stanley Papers,1911-1986
- Stanley, Osso Willis, 1887
- 0.33 cubic ft.
- Bingham, Robert Worth, 1871-1937.
- Foster, Stephen Collins, 1826-1864.
- Marie, Queen of Romania, 1875-1938.
- Morrow, Edwin Porch, 1877-1935.
- Sackett, Frederic M.
- Sampson, Flem D., 1875-1967.
- Kentucky Jockey Club-- History-- Sources.
- My Old Kentucky Home Commission-- History-- Sources.
- Queens-- Romania-- Travel-- Kentucky.
- Federal Hill (Bardstown, Ky.)-- History-- Sources.
- Kentucky-- Politics and government-- 1865-1950-- Sources.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Lawyer, attorney for Madge Frost during the sale of Federal Hill to the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Collection includes correspondence regarding the state's acquisition of Federal Hill; minutes of meetings, and records of management and subscription efforts concerning My Old Kentucky Home; land records; a memorial booklet for Osso Stanley; and articles on Stephen Foster. Correspondents include Edwin P. Morrow, Flem D. Sampson, and Robert Worth Bingham. Card index in repository