Advertising Club of Louisville Minutes,1906-1909
- Advertising Club of Louisville Minutes,1906-1909
- Advertising Club of Louisville
- 1 item
- Advertising-- Kentucky-- Louisville.
- Clubs-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- Archives.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- The Ad Writers League of Louisville is thought to be the first advertising club in the United States. It adopted a constitution on January 31, 1906. The name of the league was changed to the Advertising Club of Louisville in 1909. Contains a copy of the constitution as well as the club's minutes