Caleb and Neal Hall Papers, 1835-1957 (bulk 1835-1853)
- Caleb and Neal Hall Papers, 1835-1957 (bulk 1835-1853)
- Hall, Caleb
- .1 c.f.
- Deeds -- Kentucky -- Barren County
- Protestant churches -- Kentucky -- Barren County
- Slave bills of sale -- Kentucky -- Barren County
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- These papers include an indenture for land in Barren County, Kentucky, a bill of sale for a slave girl, a statement about a meeting house in Barren County, and two receipts for land in Kaskaskia County, Illinois.
- There are also two items pertaining to the group's provenance.
- Arrangement: Chronological
- County: Barren