Abernathy Family Papers, 1844-1920
- Abernathy Family Papers, 1844-1920
- Abernathy Family
- 7 items,.5 c.f.
- Abernathy, John B. -Correspondence;
- Abernathy, Charles B. -Correspondence;
- Robinson, Mary, fl. 1855 -Correspondence;
- Kentucky -- Kenton County -Genealogy;
- Missouri -- Boone County --Genealogy.
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This collection consists of the letters, law certification, and lease of the Abernathy family of Kentucky. The letters, dated 1855-1920, provide personal and business news as well as some genealogical information. An 1844 document certifies George Abernathy's ability as a lawyer. Also included is a blank lease agreement ca. the 1890's. Other names represented are John B. Abernathy, Mary Robinson, Charles Abernathy, and Miss (Nora) Abernathy.
- Arrangement: Chronological