Annville Institute Student Records,1911-1978
- Annville Institute Student Records,1911-1978
- Annville Institute
- 14 microfilm reels
- Students -- Annville Institute
- Jackson County, Kentucky -- Schools, settlement
- Schools, settlement -- Annville Institute
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:M. Plarr
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- These concern graduates of Annville Institute (ca. 1930 - 1978) and non-graduates (ca. 1950 - 1978). Some records of elementary school students are also present.
- Card files (1911 - 1978) contain basic information, such as name, parents' names, and grades. Some student files (ca. 1930s - ca. 1940s) contain brief autobiographies that have information about students' home lives, education, and religious affiliation. Later records (ca. 1950 - 1978) contain admission applications, references and transcripts, and personal and student labor rating sheets. Some also contain demerits.