Graduate Cabinet Records
- Graduate Cabinet Records
- Vice President of Academic Affairs
- 0.25 linear feet. 1 letter document case. Records. Good.
- Murray State University - History.
- Murray State University - Graduate Cabinet.
- Kentucky - Murray - University and colleges.
- Murray State University
- Biography / History
- The Graduate Cabinet of Murray State University was established in the fall of 1967 to "promote relations between the Graduate School and the Graduate Administration and to benefit the graduate students in all phases of academic work". Membership of the committee consisted of graduate students recommended by deans and directors of schools that had graduate programs and the Dean of the Graduate School.
- Scope and Content
- Collection consists of meeting minutes, newsletters and constitution of the Graduate Cabinet of Murray State University from 1967 to 1974. Included in the records are membership lists, correspondence and newspaper clippings.