George Graham Letter, 1830
- George Graham Letter, 1830
- Graham, George
- 1 item / box,.5 c.f.
- United States. -- General Land Office -- Records and correspondence
- Land grants -- Kentucky -- 18th century
- Land grants -- Virginia -- 18th century
- Graham, George, --1770-1830
- Metcalfe, Thomas, --1780-1855
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- The letter, dated June 10, 1830, requests a list of land warrants issued for Kentucky lands for Revolutionary War service from the governor of Kentucky, who was then Thomas Metcalfe.
- Creator's Occupation: Official, U.S. General Land Office