Hammett and Co. Records, 1866
- Hammett and Co. Records, 1866
- Hammett and Co.
- 2 items
- Lotteries-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Promotions/lottery company. A 22 Jan. 1866 form letter guaranteeing prize money of $5000 or more in the Kentucky State Lottery if the contestant purchases a special packet of tickets from Hammett and Co., and restitution that will be made if purchaser does not win; and a 31 Mar. 1866 handbill announcing the Havana Lottery of Kentucky to be drawn in Covington, Ky., on that day and describes the scheme of prizes and plan of the lottery