American War Mothers Records,1918-1982
- American War Mothers Records,1918-1982
- American War Mothers
- 0.5 cubic ft.
- Hospitals-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- History-- Sources.
- Kentucky-- History-- 1865--- Sources.
- Patriotic societies-- Kentucky-- Archives.
- Veterans Administration Medical Center (Louisville, Ky.)
- World War, 1914-1918-- Casualties (Statistics, etc.)
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Two scrapbooks (one bound; one loose) of newspaper clippings, programs, photos, citations, rosters, and some correspondence, 1918-1933, regarding Kentucky American War Mothers; minute book, November, 1961- November, 1982 of Jefferson County, Ky. chapter of A.W.M. in addition to its charter, 5 Nov. 1925. Also two small booklets of the A.W.M. ritual and constitution and bylaws as amended in 1975