Winchester and Lexington Telephone Co. check book
- Winchester and Lexington Telephone Co. check book
- 0.1 Cubic feet
- Business records--Kentucky--Fayette County.
- Telephone companies--United States
- Collection is arranged chronologically.
- Preferred Citation
- 2011MS210: [identification of item], Winchester and Lexington Telephone Co. check book, 1898-1906, University of Kentucky Special Collections.
- University of Kentucky
- Biography / History
- The Winchester and Lexington Telephone Co. was a regional telephone company operating in Kentucky in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Their Secretary and Treasurer was Horace Coleman.
- Scope and Content
- The collection consists of a Winchester and Lexington Telephone Co. check book owned by Horace Coleman, Secretary and Treasurer. The book contains both check stubs and unused checks.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Conditions Governing Access note Collection is open to researchers by appointment.
- Use Restrictions
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.