Alexander P. Stewart Note, March 18, 1863
- Alexander P. Stewart Note, March 18, 1863
- Stewart, Alexander P.
- 1 item
- Confederate States of America Army --Sanitary affairs
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This collection is a note written by Confederate General Alexander P. Stewart at the Headquarters of McCown's Division (possibly at Shelbyville, Kentucky, where Stewart had temporary command) March 18, 1863. The note concerns Dr. Cavanaugh's report about dead animals and garbage left around the camp.
- Arrangement: Chronological