Women's Christian Temperance Union - Berea Chapter Records,1890-1902
- Women's Christian Temperance Union - Berea Chapter Records,1890-1902
- Women's Christian Temperance Union (Berea)
- .1 lin. ft.
- Organizations, women's -- Women's Christian Temperance Union -- Berea Chapter
- Madison County, Kentucky -- Organizations, women's
- Temperance -- Madison County, Kentucky
- Berea, Kentucky -- Women's Christian Temperance Union
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:M. Plarr
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- Materials consist of a constitution, minutes, and membership records of the Berea Chapter of the Women's Christian Temperance Union, organized in 1890.
- Materials consist of a single ledger used to record minutes of the Chapter from its organization in November, 1890, through December, 1902. Included are a copy of the Chapter constitution (1891), membership and attendance records, and meeting minutes. Minutes detail election of officers, meeting programs, reports, topics of discussion, and financial affairs of the Chapter.