Bullitt family papers, 1833-1882
- Bullitt family papers, 1833-1882
- Bullitt family.
- .4 cubic ft.
- Bullitt, Alexander Scott, 1762-1816.
- College students.
- Danville (Ky.)--Social life and customs--19th century
- Arranged chronologically.
- University of Kentucky
- Biography / History
- Politicians. John C. Bullitt is the grandson of Alexander Scott Bullitt, Lieutenant governor of Kentucky (1800-1804).
- Scope and Content
- These papers consist of typescripts of letters, the large majority of which were sent to John C. Bullitt by family members and friends. Some letters were also written to Mary Boswell, Mary Robertson, and N.B. Dudley. They deal with Kentucky social life in general and college life in particular.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Collection is open for research.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.