W. Thomas Estep Autograph Book, 1862
- W. Thomas Estep Autograph Book, 1862
- Estep, W. Thomas, 1836-1867
- 1 v.
- Fort Warren (Boston, Mass.)
- United States-- History-- Civil War, 1861-1865-- Prisoners and Prisons-- Sources.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Captain in the 2nd Kentucky Infantry, CSA. Estep was a prisoner of war incarcerated at Fort Warren, Boston, Massachusetts. Includes autographs of fellow prisoners from the Confederate army and navy, and political prisoners, particularly from Maryland. Some write about the circumstances of their capture. Estep provides additional information on some of the signers concerning their war service after being exchanged