William Croghan Miscellaneous Papers,1786-1825
- William Croghan Miscellaneous Papers,1786-1825
- Croghan, William, 1752-1822
- 21 items
- Land use-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- Land use-- Kentucky-- History-- 19th century.
- Surveyors-- Kentucky-- Archives.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Revolutionary War soldier, surveyor, and farmer of Jefferson County, Kentucky. Includes surveys, grants, and deeds for land in Kentucky; and a note dated 25 March 1797 to the cashier of the Bank of the United States to pay Prather and Smiley $96.19