2. Accounts Receivable - misc.
10. Auditor: All matters pertaining to audit, 1931-32. (also City Audit) petty cash
18. Boiler: Inspection Reports, repair new boilers, etc.
19. Boiler House (Alterations)
20. Bonds: Misc. (messenger burglary)
21. Bookstores: Reports, year 1930-31.
22. Report on all Bookstores up to July 1, 1932.
27. Budget 1931-32: Special appropriations and transfer of appropriations.
28. Buildings & Grounds 1931-32, July - November
29. Buildings & Grounds 1931-32, December - June
31. Calco Chemical Company 1931-32
33. Campus Fund (Statement)
34. Check Protector: 1931-32.
35. Clock: Forms for watchman's clock
37. Commencement: caps & gowns
38. Contracts - misc. electric lamps, elevator
39. Contract: Kennel 1931 -32.
41. Credits (outstanding) 1931-32.
42. Crutcher, T.M. Dental Depot
4. Diplomas (in file), contract, misc.
5. Directory, Adm. and L.A.
7. Electric Rates: comparison of rates charged in various schools, 1931-32.
9. Equipment: placement, purchase
11. Fees: Refunds of tax payments, payments from salaries, extensions
13. Financial statements: misc.
22. Gymnasium: Dedication
25. Haager Detective Agency
29. Income (student fees etc.)
30. Information: general requests for
37. Kent, R.A., July thru December 1931-32.
38. Kent, R.A., January thru July 1931-32.
39. Kentucky Title Company
40. Ky. Vocational Rehabilitation Assn.
3. Law School: Lease, misc.
7. Lockers: 1931-32, Report to Treas. (30-31)
8. Louisville Conservatory of Music
9. Louisville Title Company
16. Mimeographing - manuals & c
30. Pathology Special Fund
32. Physical Education - Men
33. Physical Education - Girls
34. Private Schools Protective Bureau
36. Postal rates and Permits
37. Publications (annual & c)
39. Refunds: Locker, etc.
40. Research (L.A.) Tests & c
43. Roof (Guarantee Certificate)
2. Summer School: Dental 1932
4. Superintendence (Dept. of), Nat'l Ed. Assn.
6. Survey: Lights, Gas, Power
11. Thompson, L.O. (Janitors Journal)
12. Telephone: Analysis of bills, report slips
18. Vocational Rehabilitation
Organization of the University of Louisville, adopted April 2, 1928 pp. 21 and 22
2. The Treasurer
The Treasurer is elected annually by the Board of Trustees and he shall give bond in the amount of $_____. He shall submit or cause to be submitted to the President a weekly cash statement and a monthly statement of finances and departmental accounts. He shall keep or cause to be kept a complete inventory and valuation of all University property. He shall prepare an annual report.
4. The Business Manager
The Business Manager is the accounting and purchasing officer of the institution. He has charge of all records of accounts in all departments and schools of the University, including book stores and athletics, and he shall act as treasurer of the University Players. He is purchasing agent of the University for all departments and book stores.
He shall have charge of the physical plant of the University. All janitors, custodians and grounds men are responsible to the Business Manager. He shall have supervision and direction of all construction work not covered by contracts.
The Assistant Treasurer is appointed by the Board upon the recommendation of the Business Manager and the approval of the President, and shall give bond in the amount of $_____. It shall be the duty of the Assistant Treasurer to prepare a monthly statement of finances, to countersign checks and to assist the Business Manager in the work of his office.