- Accreditation Reports
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- 6.5 linear feet. 20 legal sized document cases. Reports. Good.
- Educational evaluation - Kentucky - Murray.
- Administrative records - Kentucky - Murray.
- Universities and colleges - Kentucky - Murray.
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Murray State University
- Biography / History
- The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools is a regional accreditation agency that accredits public and private schools ranging from preschool to universities. The agency was formed in 1895 and accredits educational institutions in Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee and Texas, as well as schools for American students in Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central and South America.
- Scope and Content
- Collection consists of accreditation reports and related reports developed by Murray State University for the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools from 1962 to 1993.