Ulysses S. Grant Miscellaneous Papers,1870-1874
- Ulysses S. Grant Miscellaneous Papers,1870-1874
- Grant, U. S. (Ulysses S.), 1822-1885
- 4 items
- Boni, A. E.
- Grant, Jesse Root.
- Grant, U.S. (Ulysses S.), 1822-1885.
- Miles, Samuel T.
- Patronage, Political-- United States-- History-- Sources.
- Presidents-- United States-- Correspondence.
- Woodbury, Horatio.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Soldier and President of the U.S. Papers include a letter, 1874 Aug. 2, to former Secretary of the Navy, A. E. Boni, about a visit; two letters concerning patronage in the post office system in Ky.: and a commission to Horatio Woodbury as Collector of Internal Revenue, 2nd Collection District of Indiana, 1870 June 9. Card index in repository. Forms part of: Presidents, U.S. Collection, 1790-1994