Thomas Todd Miscellaneous Papers,1783-1806
- Thomas Todd Miscellaneous Papers,1783-1806
- Todd, Thomas, 1765-1826
- 4 items
- Clay, Henry, 1777-1852.
- Elections-- Kentucky-- History-- 18th century.
- Elections-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- Harrod, James, ca. 1742-ca. 1792.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Lawyer, judge, associate judge of the U.S. Supreme Court. Papers include a 1783 legal document regarding the case of William Caldwell v. James Harrod in Mercer County, Ky.; a 20 Dec. 1799 letter to "Dear Sir" noting that he would support him in the next gubernatorial election; a 1 Dec. 1806 legal document giving Henry Clay power of attorney to receive and sell debts due Todd from James Knox of Shelby County, Ky.; and an undated steel engraving. Card index in repository