Franklin County, KY General Store Ledger,1901
- Franklin County, KY General Store Ledger,1901
- unnamed general store, Franklin County, Kentucky
- 1 v.; 41 cm.
- Merchants -- Accounting -- Kentucky -- Franklin County
- Account books -- Kentucky -- Franklin County
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:Eric Weig
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This one item collection is an account book kept by an unnamed Franklin County, Kentucky general store in 1901. The ledger lists names of customers and their account balances including items purchased and costs. An alphabetical index is included in the front of the book.
- Arrangement: Chronological