Samantha R. Pillar Collection, December 8, 1994
- Samantha R. Pillar Collection, December 8, 1994
- Pillar, Samantha R.
- 1 folder. 1 item.
- 1. Logan County - Pork industry and trade
- 2. Logan County - Swine - Breeding
- 3. Morton, William Warren, 1861-1948
- 4. Pork industry and trade - Logan County
- 5. Swine - Breeding - Logan County
- Western Kentucky University
- Scope and Content
- "Going Hog Wild in Logan County." A paper (15p.) written by Pillar for a folk studies class based on original documents of W.W. Morton housed at the South Union Museum, South Union, Ky. Morton had an extensive hog breeding business in Logan County, Ky., during the early part of the twentieth century.