Lexington Parks and Recreation Department scrapbook and photo album, 1917-1929, 1925-1927 (bulk dates)
- Lexington Parks and Recreation Department scrapbook and photo album, 1917-1929, 1925-1927 (bulk dates)
- Lexington (Ky.). Parks and Recreation Dept.
- 1 reel of microfilm (2 vols.)
- Lexington (Ky.).--Parks and Recreation Dept.
- Public records--Kentucky--Lexington.
- Arranged chronologically.
- University of Kentucky
- Scope and Content
- These are microfilmed copies of a scrapbook and a photograph album about the Lexington, Ky. Parks and Recreation Department. The volumes contain clippings and photographs about playground activities, dating primarily from June 14, 1925 to December 12, 1927.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Collection is open for research.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.