Camargo and Grassy Lick Methodist Episcopal Churches records, 1887-1956
- Camargo and Grassy Lick Methodist Episcopal Churches records, 1887-1956
- Methodist Episcopal Church, South. Camargo Church (Ky.)
- 3 reels of microfilm (partial)
- Methodist Episcopal Church, South.--Camargo Church (Ky.)
- Methodist Episcopal Church, South.--Grassy Lick Church (Ky.)
- Church records and registers--Kentucky--Camargo.
- Church records and registers--Kentucky--Grassy Lick.
- Camargo (Ky.)--Church history.
- Grassy Lick (Ky.)--Church history.
- Montgomery County (Ky.)--Pictorial works.
- Mount Sterling (Ky.)--Pictorial works.
- Arrangement is generally chronological.
- University of Kentucky
- Scope and Content
- These are microfilmed records, including minutes, of the churches' quarterly conferences held between 1887 and 1956. Certain gaps in the chronology exist: the years 1889, 1890, 1915-1918 and 1931-1942 are not represented. Reel 3 consists of microfilmed copies of 3 volumes of photographs of Mt. Sterling and Montgomery County, Ky. from the collection of Dr. A.B. Stoopes.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Collection is open for research.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.