Camargo and Grassy Lick Methodist Episcopal Churches records, 1887-1956
- Camargo and Grassy Lick Methodist Episcopal Churches records, 1887-1956
- Methodist Episcopal Church, South. Camargo Church (Ky.)
- 3 reels of microfilm (partial)
- Methodist Episcopal Church, South.--Camargo Church (Ky.)
- Methodist Episcopal Church, South.--Grassy Lick Church (Ky.)
- Church records and registers--Kentucky--Camargo.
- Church records and registers--Kentucky--Grassy Lick.
- Camargo (Ky.)--Church history.
- Grassy Lick (Ky.)--Church history.
- Montgomery County (Ky.)--Pictorial works.
- Mount Sterling (Ky.)--Pictorial works.
- Arrangement is generally chronological.
- University of Kentucky
- Scope and Content
- These are microfilmed records, including minutes, of the churches' quarterly conferences held between 1887 and 1956. Certain gaps in the chronology exist: the years 1889, 1890, 1915-1918 and 1931-1942 are not represented. Reel 3 consists of microfilmed copies of 3 volumes of photographs of Mt. Sterling and Montgomery County, Ky. from the collection of Dr. A.B. Stoopes.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.