Auguston Dunn receipt,
- Auguston Dunn receipt,
- 1795 March 7
- 0.1 Cubic feet
- Collection is arranged by format.
- Preferred Citation
- 2011MS110: [identification of item], Auguston Dunn receipt, 1795 March 7, University of Kentucky Special Collections.
- University of Kentucky
- Biography / History
- Auguston Dunn lived in Maryland in the late 1700s and took the fidelity oath in 1778. He had a father and a brother both named William.
- Maryland Census, 1772-1890 about Auguston Dunn. Ancestry.com. n.d. Web. 21 November 2011.
- Scope and Content
- The collection consists of Auguston Dunn's receipt for a slave named Jack sold to him by William Dunn.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Conditions Governing Access note Collection is open to researchers by appointment.
- Use Restrictions
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.