Southern Appalachian Studies, Ford Foundation Papers,1958-1967
- Southern Appalachian Studies, Ford Foundation Papers,1958-1967
- Southern Appalachian Studies
- .4 lin. ft.
- Organizations, philanthropic -- Ford Foundation
- Appalachia -- Description and travel
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:M. Plarr
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- Materials consist of miscellaneous correspondence, clippings, and financial reports relating to Ford Foundation funding of Southern Appalachian Studies.
- Included is a folder of correspondence between SAS staff and Ford Foundation Director of Public Affairs, Paul Ylvisaker; correspondence relating to news releases; correspondence relating to a tour of Appalachia by Northern industrialists; and four folders of correspondence from "interested persons," which consist of letters from persons interested in SAS publications.
- Folder list; unpublished inventory/register.