President's Cabinet Meeting Records
- President's Cabinet Meeting Records
- President's Office
- 2.0 linear feet. 4 legal document cases; 13x27x39 cm. Meeting agendas, minutes, memoranda and handwritten notes. Good.
- President's Cabinet
- Administrative Council to the President
- Stroup, Kala M. (President)
- Booth, James L. (acting president from August 1989 - April 1990)
- Murray State University
- Biography / History
- The President's Cabinet is believed to have been established in 1984 under Kala M. Stoup's administration and has since been called by different titles. The President's Cabinet is currently known as the Administrative Council to the President.
- Scope and Content
- The collection contains the President's Cabinet records from January of 1985 to April of 1990. The collection includes meeting agendas, notes, memorandums and other interoffice communications pertaining to university policies, procedures and budget financing.