Jeremiah S. Pierce Letter,1831
- Jeremiah S. Pierce Letter,1831
- Pierson, G.C.
- 1 item
- Pierce, Jeremiah--Correspondence
- Metcalfe, Thomas, 1780-1855--Correspondence
- Pierce, Jeremiah--Resignation from office
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Jeremiah Pierce wrote this letter from Jamestown, June 18, 1831, to Governor Thomas Metcalfe resigning his seat in the Kentucky House of Representatives, due to unspecified circumstances. Pierce asked Metcalfe to issue a writ of election if the governor thought it proper.
- Arrangement: Chronological
- Occupation: State legislator
- County: Russell