Henry Smith Slaughter Papers,1876-1894
- Henry Smith Slaughter Papers,1876-1894
- Slaughter, Henry Smith, 1859-ca. 1894
- 1.33 cubic ft. (232 items)
- Blythe Family.
- Ficklin, Slaughter W.
- Hazen Family.
- Patterson Family.
- Slaughter, John, fl. 1830-1855.
- Slaughter Family.
- Merchants-- Virginia-- Culpepper County.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Lawyer and genealogist of Los Angeles, Calif. Papers consisting of Slaughter's diplomas; legal correspondence, 1891-1892; receipts and accounts, 1890-1892; genealogical correspondence about the Slaughter Family, 1876-1894; manuscript of his Slaughter Family history; and an account book, 1830 -1855, kept by John Slaughter, merchant of Culpepper County, Va. Card index in repository