Rail Road Bank Bill broadside
- Rail Road Bank Bill broadside
- circa 1839
- 0.1 Cubic feet
- Railroad companies--United States--History.
- Collection is arranged by format.
- Preferred Citation
- 2012MS186: [identification of item], Rail Road Bank Bill broadside, circa 1839, University of Kentucky Special Collections.
- University of Kentucky
- Biography / History
- The Louisville, Cincinnati, and Charleston Railroad Company established a branch of their bank in Kentucky between 1938 and 1939.
- Scope and Content
- The collection consists of a broadside, entitled Rail Road Bank bill, containing information concerning the Senate bill. It is a first edition printing of the bill and comprises 28 numbered sections establishing the bank and governing its activities in Kentucky.
Restrictions on Access and Use
- Conditions Governing Access
- Conditions Governing Access note Collection is open to researchers by appointment.
- Use Restrictions
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections.
No items have been requested.
Researchers are encouraged to request collections at least 48 business hours in advance for retrieval. Questions? Contact us at https://libraries.uky.edu/ContactSCRC.