Abraham Godwin Munn Papers,1856-1930
- Abraham Godwin Munn Papers,1856-1930
- Munn, Abraham Godwin, 1819-1909
- 0.33 cubic ft.
- Dudley, T. U. (Thomas Underwood), 1837-1904.
- Duncan, Fannie Casseday.
- Willson, Augustus Everett, 1846-1931.
- Kentucky Wagon Co. (Louisville, Ky.)
- Lakeland Improvement Co. (Lakeland, Fla.)
- Louisville Free Kindergarten Association (Louisville, Ky.)
- Munn & Co. (Louisville, Ky.)
- Ohio Valley Improvement Contract Co.
- Real estate development-- Florida-- Lakeland-- History-- Sources.
- Cave Hill Cemetery (Louisville, Ky.)
- Louisville (Ky.)-- Manufactures.
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Louisville manufacturer and president of the Lakeland Improvement Co. in Lakeland, Fla. Papers include correspondence regarding business and family matters, the Jennie Casseday Rest Cottage, and the Louisville Free Kindergarten Association; and a map of Lakeland, Fla., 1884. Also included are the papers of William Garnett Munn, Louisville manufacturer and son of Abraham, containing routine correspondence and an 1889 stock certificate for the Peewee Valley Hotel Co. Correspondents include Bishop Thomas U. Dudley, Andrew Cowan, Augustus E. Willson, and others. Card index in repository