Appalachian Volunteers Board, Staff, Regional Meetings, and Membership Records,1966-1969
- Appalachian Volunteers Board, Staff, Regional Meetings, and Membership Records,1966-1969
- Appalachian Volunteers
- .4 lin. ft.
- Appalachia -- Community development
- Appalachia -- Social action
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- Materials consist of minutes of Appalachian Volunteers staff and Board of Directors meetings and related correspondence, staff lists, winter conference correspondence (1966 - 1967), and other records.
- Materials generally reflect Volunteers programs and planning following the organizational break with the Council of the Southern Mountains. Present are survey forms (1966) which sought information concerning a Volunteers conference to be held during the winter of 1966 - 1967. These indicate the wide variety of backgrounds and work experiences of the Volunteers.