Southern Appalachian Studies, Tourism and Attitude Survey Papers,1950-1961 (bulk 1958-1960)
- Southern Appalachian Studies, Tourism and Attitude Survey Papers,1950-1961 (bulk 1958-1960)
- Southern Appalachian Studies
- .8 lin. ft.
- Southern Appalachian Attitude Survey, by Thomas R. Ford (book)
- Appalachia -- Tourism
- Appalachia -- Surveys, attitude
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- Materials consist of raw data, tabulations, coded schedules, and evaluations of the attitude survey conducted by Southern Appalachian Studies researchers. Also present is a paper on tourism prepared by John W. Morris which was used in THE SOUTHERN APPALACHIAN REGION: A SURVEY.
- The attitude survey was administered by SAS Director of General Research, Thomas R. Ford. Materials include copies of his THE SOUTHERN APPALACHIAN ATTITUDE SURVEY.
- Folder list; unpublished inventory/register.